IV Annual South East Europe Coordination Conference on Justice, Home Affairs and Security Cooperation
1-2 December 2011, Belgrade, Serbia
The Conference assessed common regional needs in justice, home affairs and security cooperation and key security trends and challenges, shaping the cooperation in South East Europe (SEE) in this area.
The event, which brought together relevant South East European organizations and international partners, was organized by the Regional Cooperation Council (RCC) Secretariat
Meeting of the Steering Group on Regional Strategy on Justice and Home Affairs (JHA) preceded the conference. It was a follow-up to the ministerial conference, held on 18 March 2011 in Budva, Montenegro, which endorsed the SEE JHA Regional Strategic Document and Action Plan 2011-2013. The event discussed implementation of the Strategy and approved its Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanism
- Press release
- Decisions adopted by the Steering Group on Regional Strategy in Area of Justice and Home Affairs
- Conclusions of the Conference
The views expressed in the presentations/speeches below belong solely to the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Regional Cooperation Council and its Secretariat. The RCC Secretariat is not responsible for the content of the presentations/speeches.
- Henk Marquart, Senior Project Leader “Fight against organized crime and corruption: Strengthening the Prosecutors' Network” – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Alejandro Matta, Drug control and crime Prevention Officer, United Nation Office on Drugs and Crime
- Reinhard Peterson, Head of Unit IK 22, German Federal Police