Meeting “Enhancing Women Entrepreneurship in South East Europe”, 1 October 2009, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This one day stakeholder meeting launched a regional project aimed at supporting women entrepreneurship in South East Europe (SEE), focusing on expansion and job creation of women-owned businesses. The aim of the project is to address three key obstacles to the growth of women entrepreneurship: lack of networking opportunities, difficult access to credit, and lack of specific knowledge and skills. The project has been developed in cooperation with the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE).
The Report of the conference is available HERE.
- Chikako Kuno, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Milena Corradini, European Training Foundation
- Sevi Simavi, International Finance Corporation
- Jana Radakovic, Women’s Entrepreneurship Academy of Serbia
- Siv Hellén, Nordic Investment Bank, and Marja Seppälä, Council of Europe Development Bank
- Jasmina Ilinčić, Civil Organisation for Development Dalj, Croatia
- Ewa Ruminska Zimny, Warsaw School of Economics
- Efka Heder, South East Europe Entrepreneurial Learning
- Malinka Koparanova, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe