Annual Meeting 2013 of the Regional Cooperation Council
The Annual Meeting of the Regional Cooperation Council (RCC), was held in Ohrid on 30 May 2013. It gathered representatives of the 46 participants of the organization.
The RCC Secretary General, Goran Svilanovic, presented the organization’s Annual Report on regional cooperation in South East Europe 2012-2013 and the RCC Strategy and Work Programme 2014-2016. The report and the strategy were endorsed by the meeting participants, who also discussed developments in regional cooperation in South East Europe within the RCC framework.
The event was co-organized by the South-East European Cooperation Process (SEECP) Chairmanship-in-Office 2012-2013 of The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and the RCC Secretariat.
- List of participants
- 2012-2013 Annual Report of the RCC Secretary General on regional cooperation in South East Europe
- Media Advisory
- Press Release
- Address by RCC Secretary General, Goran Svilanovic
- SEE 2020 Strategy presentation by Head of RCC Expert Pool, Jelica Minic
- Address by RCC Secretary General Goran Svilanović at the meeting of SEECP Ministers of Foreign Affairs, held in Ohrid on 31 May 2013
- Address by European Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy, Štefan Füle, at the meeting of SEECP Ministers of Foreign Affairs, held in Ohrid on 31 May 2013